The Cooke County 4-H Connection is your one stop source for all of the up to date happenings in our 4-H program. Monthly newsletters are published September thru April, while May/June and July/August are combined issues. Below you will find links to all of the monthly newsletters.
County Extension Activities & News
- 4-H Livestock Show – Dec. 21
- One Day 4-H – Oct. 26
- Gifts from the Heart – Nov. 21
- Fall 4-H/FFA Heifer Validation – Oct. 22
- Enroll in Cooke County 4-H!
- Cooking Well for Healthy Blood Pressure-Oct.14, 21 & 28
- Food Handlers Class – Sept. 16; Nov. 18
- Fall Cooking Series Begins September 12
- Walk Across Texas Begins September 1
- Private Pesticide Applicator License (New Applicants Only)